Monday, February 1, 2010

Bikes,Parks,And More!

This past weekend Jay and I decided it was such a pretty day outside we would go across the street in the complex and walk around and go to all the parks!! Oh my was that fun with 2 little ones! Belle was so excited to get to ride her bike with her dad. I had her go in and put shoes on, she is in this part of her life were she only wants to wear dresses and skirts and of course her COWBOY BOOTS! She is soo funny! So we packed up water and headed to all the parks! They did great on the walk, Landon loves riding in his car. He holds on to the stearing wheel like he is really driving. We arrived at the first park and they had a blast. Belle loves climbing and this one had lots of that. Landon like to go down all the slides and try to climb up them as well! Here are a few pictures of them at the park.



I just love that smile!


She was so excited she could hang
on all by herself!

He wanted to try of course


Landon watching daddys bike.

I love my kids soo much!

She is such a dare devil!!


He loves his new car!! Thanks Nonnie and Papa!


Walking to the next park.


Don't you just Love the Boots..



Sunday was another beautiful day outside and my mom and dad invited us to go to the park out at her school. It was soo nice we met my brother there and his kids. The kids had a blast, they had a huge park all to thereselves! We played on the swings, tetherball, on the tire swing, we played kick ball, and ate in n out! Its always so much fun hanging out with family!

No comments:

Post a Comment