Monday, February 22, 2010

They grow up so fast!

We had such a easy going weekend! I love those kinds where we aren't rushing around. Saturday the kids and I went to Belles friend Kaila's Tball game. It was beautiful outside perfect weather for a game! After we went to my mom's house to visit for a bit, the kids always love going to Nonnies and Papas. Next stop was All Pro Pizza with Aunt Lisa and Blake! We ate lots of Pizza, salad, and ice cream, Yum!! We came home after that for a bit laid Landon down for a nap, Belle and Blake played outside while he was sleeping. Landon got up and we were off back to Nonnie and Papa's for Tri-Tip and baked Potatoes!!

Sunday we had another birthday party! I think this is it for a while at least!! It was our friends little girl Hannah's 4Th birthday. It was a dress up party. The girls had so much fun together they all played in her room, we had a pinata, cake, ice cream, and of course lots of candy!! It was a nice relaxing party, it was just our family, our friends Michelle and Jason and there kids and then the birthday girl and her family! After the party we came home and my nephew had been asking to play with Belle all weekend so he came over and Blake came as well to play. They are our 3 amigos! They have grown up together, they get along soo well!! I was watching them play and it brought me back to when they were small! I went through all my pictures and put some up of them now and the past!



Funny Face time!!






You would think they would be too much for Belle, but No way she is a trooper!

Bad idea!

















We have had soo many great time with those 3 kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment